Psychotherapy a la carte option:
Maybe you’re not sure if therapy is right for you, or your schedule doesn’t won’t allow for weekly sessions. You can choose to schedule each session individually, when your schedule permits. I can’t guarantee availability in any given week, but you can book up to 3 month’s appointments on a rolling basis if you like. A la carte appointments are subject to a 24 hour cancellation fee policy.
Sessions may be booked up to 1 month in advance. The cost for each session is $245, except CIGNA patients who are responsible only for co-pays and deductibles. Additional charges will apply to requests for services in addition to scheduled appointments.
Concierge Psychotherapy option:
• One 40-50 minute psychotherapy session reserved at the same time each week during regular business hours
• Prescribing of all medically necessary psychiatric medications
• Coordination with your primary care physician for all medical conditions, lab studies, or other testing
• No additional charges for minimal administrative tasks (phone calls, forms, etc.)
• Anytime online patient portal for messaging, lab results and documents
• Direct access to Dr. Grugle’s cell phone for urgent needs (in an emergency, call 911 first)
• If hospitalization is required, Dr. Grugle will coordinate the admission process and see the patient on a daily basis. (Travel and inpatient attending / consultation fees apply)
• If requested, we will handle claims for any insurance benefits you may be entitled to; any benefits we receive will be used to offset your monthly fee
A $240 credit will be applied to your account for weeks that Dr. Grugle is not in the office or if Dallas or your local Public Schools are closed due to adverse weather conditions.
The Concierge Fee is $1050 per month and is non-refundable.
Your progress in treatment may be enhanced by attending up to a total of 4 sessions per week which may be reserved in the same week on a recurring basis. The fee for each additional recurring concierge psychotherapy session is $210 per session. I charge the usual fee ($245) for any missed additional concierge session – regardless of notice – unless the time is filled by another patient.
Regular Office Hours:
Office Holiday Closures:
- Spring break is one week at the end of March.
- Summer break is the first two full weeks of June.
- Fall break is the week of Labor Day.
- Winter break is Dec 23 – Jan 1.
To schedule a new patient appointment:
Completing these steps in the correct order will speed things up:
I do not prescribe medication on the first appointment. It usually requires 4-5 psychotherapy evaluation sessions before making any recommendations regarding medication enhanced psychotherapy.
I’m generally not available immediately by phone, but do my best to return non-urgent calls within 2 business days. It’s generally easier for me to respond via the patient portal at onpatient.com.
Phone: (469) 250-1340 (answered 24 hours)
Secure Fax: (844) 710-6013
Thomas A Grugle, MD
12830 Hillcrest Rd Ste D-222
Dallas, TX 75230
Located on the southeast corner of Hillcrest and LBJ.
email: click here to open your email program and send me a message, or use the handy form below. Email is not a secure means of communicating, so carefully consider what kind of information you want to include.
I am looking forward to working with you.
View this instructional video to help with the onpatient.com registration process.Download the On Patient app in the app store for even more convenience!
Questions? Comments? Suggestions?
Send me an email: