I’m generally not available immediately by phone but do my best to return non-urgent calls within 2 business days. It’s generally easier for me to respond via the patient portal at onpatient.com, or general email if you are not communicating any private or confidential information.
Phone: (469) 250-1340 (answered 24 hours)
Secure Fax: (844) 710-6013
10000 N Central Expy Ste 400
Dallas, TX 75231
On the northbound Central Expressway service road between Walnut Hill and Royal Lane
email: click here to open your email program, or use the handy form below. Email is not a secure means of communicating, so carefully consider what kind of information you want to include.
To schedule an appointment:
I don’t do any scheduling over the phone (although you can cancel an appointment by leaving a voice message, of course.) All scheduling must be done online. I don’t have office staff, so I require patients to “self serve” administrative tasks. If you don’t have a computer or smart phone, you can visit any public library to use one of their computers. (Seriously – if you call me and ask me to call you back to make an appointment I will not return the call.)
– My Patient Portal is located at https://www.onpatient.com. The Patient Portal is the place to review labs, request refills, review your account, make payments and communicate securely with me, so I require you to sign up.
– Prior to your first visit with Dr. Grugle, please download and complete the history form by clicking this link. You may scan it and send it back to me through the onpatient.com patient portal (see below), or just bring it to your first appointment.
– After you’ve booked your appointment time, you’ll receive a confirmation from me to please log back in to onpatient.com, click on your appointment and complete the registration process and sign new patient consent forms before your first appointment.
– Please visit http://www.cybercouch.com for additional information about Dr. Grugle’s practice, financial policies, and insurance plans that he is contracted with.
– If you are going to be using insurance, please be sure you check with your insurance company as soon as possible and ask if pre authorization is required prior to our first meeting. Most insurance companies do not require this, but a few do and failure to abide by their rules may result in lower coverage for you. I do not have adequate staff to verify your insurance benefits, so you must be sure you understand your insurance company’s policies regarding in and out of network coverage and benefit levels. Please see my web site for a current list of insurance companies with which I am contracted. Be aware that coverage varies greatly, even within plans, so you should contact your insurance provider to verify what, if any, benefits you may expect. I will file one insurance claim on your behalf per session with the companies specified on my website. If you have any secondary insurance policies, it will be your responsibility to file your own claim and collect directly from them.
-Finally, please scan and email the front and back of your insurance card if you are able to do so.
I am looking forward to working with you.
View this instructional video to help with the onpatient.com registration process.
Questions? Comments? Suggestions?
Send me an email: