To schedule a follow up appointment:
Since I don’t have any office staff, I can’t do any scheduling over the phone (although you can cancel an appointment by leaving a voice message, of course.) Schedule your appointment at my appointment site.
(current patients only)
I’m generally not available immediately by phone but do my best to return non-urgent calls within 2 business days. It’s generally easier for me to respond via the patient portal at onpatient.com.
Phone: (469) 250-1340 (answered 24 hours)
Secure Fax: (844) 710-6013
10000 N Central Expy Ste 400
Dallas, TX 75231
Located on the northbound Central Expressway service road between Walnut Hill and Royal Lane.
email: click here to open your email program and send me a message, or use the handy form below. Email is not a secure means of communicating, so carefully consider what kind of information you want to include.
To schedule a new patient appointment:
Completing these steps in the correct order will speed things up:
- Review my financial and insurance policies and New Patient FAQ’s.
- Contact me so that we can have a brief chat about your treatment needs. If we decide to work together:
- I’ll need your legal name, birthdate, cell phone number and email address to get your medical record started.
- Navigate to my payment page, and pay a non-refundable $50 administrative fee to cover the costs of setting everything up for your ongoing care.
- Download and complete the history form by clicking this link. You may scan it and email or fax it to me. I must have it for review prior to activating your scheduling login.
- When you receive an invitation to my patient portal, click on the link promptly – it expires after 72 hours. The portal is located at https://www.onpatient.com and is the place to review labs, check your upcoming appointments, request refills, review your account, make payments and communicate securely with me, so I require you to sign up.
- Schedule your evaluation appointment at my appointment site, AppointmentPlus. This is a different site than onpatient.com.
- After you’ve booked your appointment time, you’ll receive a confirmation from me to please log back in to onpatient.com, click on your appointment and complete the registration process and sign new patient consent forms before your first appointment. If this is not done at least 48 hours before your scheduled appointment you will need to reschedule.
I do not prescribe medication on the first appointment. It usually requires 4-5 psychotherapy evaluation sessions before making any recommendations regarding medication enhanced psychotherapy.
I am looking forward to working with you.
These are the dates that I plan to be out of the office in 2018:
4/20 - 4/28/2018
7/2 - 7/6/2018
9/3/2018; 9/26 - 9/28
10/5 - 10/14/2018
11/21 - 11/23/2018
12/21 - 12/31/2018
Questions? Comments? Suggestions?
Send me an email: