I’m generally not available immediately by phone, but do my best to return non-urgent calls within 2 business days.
Phone: (469) 250-1340
Secure Fax: (844) 710-6013
Regular Office Hours:
Office Holiday Closures:
- Spring break is usually one week in March.
- Summer sabbatical is usually around July 16 – August 15.
- Winter break is around Dec 23 – Jan 16.
During breaks, urgent telemedicine visits are available (at an additional charge.)
Weekly Standing Concierge Appointments ($1200 per month for 40 minute sessions / $1680 per month for 60 minute sessions)
Psychotherapy works best when it is consistent and regular. The fee includes:
- Weekly psychotherapy session per year at the same time each week during regular business hours*
- Prescribing of all medically necessary psychiatric medications
- Coordination with your primary care physician for all medical conditions, lab studies, or other testing
- Anytime online scheduling to view, cancel or change your appointments
- Anytime online patient portal for messaging, lab results and documents
- Direct access to Dr. Grugle’s cell phone for urgent needs (in an emergency, call 911 first!)
- If hospitalization is required, Dr. Grugle will coordinate the admission process and see the patient on a daily basis. (Additional travel and inpatient attending / consultation fees apply)
- No refund is given for any reserved but unused psychotherapy sessions
- Unless specified above, no additional charges for phone calls, after hours services, or non medically necessary services.
If your scheduled weekly session falls on a federal holiday, another time in the same week will be offered. *Dr. Grugle has scheduled absences four weeks per year – any additional absences will be credited to your account on a prorated basis.
Your progress in treatment may be enhanced by attending up to 4 sessions per week.
Located on the southeast corner of Hillcrest and LBJ.